STUDIO 3 - WEEK 7

Week 7 is a week off but we will still have two important occasions

We had a meeting with our Executive producer regarding the film, just to check on what have been done so far, what can be done in a short amount of time and what will each one of us do. 

I have been very proud of my work so far but I am continuing to serve the best I can bring, I didn't have to show most of the members any work physically since I keep sending out messages weekly, I know it becomes too much but it's always a good to keep everyone updated and I think the more we mention the same details and the same project, the more we have a clearer idea of some aspects of the project itself, this blog for week 7 is becoming a lot like a reflection report because we didn't have any official classes but more time to focus on our current film, today is a Friday and I've decided to sit back home, collect all the files I made since the beginning of the trimester while editing some just to be heavily equipped. 

For yesterday the 4th of April, we held a casting and it was a very wonderful experience to see people performing and our Director comforting the actors while giving them tips on how to do the scene correctly and we did succeed to get more actors for the film, we already have a group of them, for my part I did discuss the wardrobes with the ones who have been casted and i was more than happy to know that they own the same exact wardrobes mentioned in the list of wardrobes, especially Abdul was already notified on what he's supposed to be wearing so he told me he owns a blue navy suit with a white shirt and a blue necktie, of course we wanted a light blue shirt but white will do the job just fine, for another actor his wardrobe can come in any darker color especially if it's a baggy hoodie and he was more than happy for the role he got. 

 

I also have recorded videos of their auditions (with the actor's permission) and sent it to them so they could see their mistakes and develop them during the weekend, until the rehearsal day is here. 


I have also collected prop money and also a number of props from the crew and we've successfully collected the remaining budget we needed for the props, the rest of the props will be obtained tomorrow Saturday the 6th of April from one last location that will have it all, of course I didn't highlight that location out of nowhere but I do have a list of props with their locations, I either surfed the net trying to find answers or I called a number of stores just to double check if they still have the remaining props so at this point I am ready to pick the props and manage my time well. 

For next week we will have a rehearsal and I have to go to give some important props to the actors while they're rehearsing the scenes, especially the pocket watch and after the rehearsal we will have another meeting with our executive producer before the shooting days, hopefully by then the Art department's booklet will be ready to be shown to the executive producer. 

Comments

Popular Posts